Centennial Park Retirement Village is a beautiful community in North Platte, NE, with more than 130 units offering independent living, assisted living, and skilled nursing care.
At this time, we are seeking a Director of Housekeeping to join our team!
- Ensuring that the community is neat and clean and that resident apartments are cleaned as specified in job duties.
- Supervise our employees in the housekeeping department
- Departmental operations such scheduling and organizing each day.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Leadership experience
- 2+ years of experience in the Housekeeping department of a large property/community/campus
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- The desire to work with the senior population and to act with integrity and compassion at all times
Five Star Senior Living, a national healthcare and senior living provider headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts, proudly offers the highest quality service and care with the warmth and hospitality of home. Founded in 2000, Five Star has two major operating divisions: Five Star Senior Living and Five Star Rehabilitation Services. The Five Star Senior Living division includes more than 260 senior living communities across the United States and is one of the country's largest providers of quality retirement living in the nation offering Independent Living, Assisted Living, Alzheimer's/Memory Care, Healthcare Centers with Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation and Continuing Care Retirement Communities. Five Star Rehabilitation Services include outpatient rehabilitation, day programs, and respite/short stay options.
Five Star prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment with regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal requirements, Five Star complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has communities and/or facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.