- Lead, direct and manage daily hotel operations including, but not limited to hotel budgeting and forecasting, strategic planning, managing balanced scorecard performance, implementing and complying with all company policies and standards, coordinating capital improvements and property improvement plans, responding to guests inquiries and resolving concerns, and meeting participation and facilitation
- Oversee service quality, operational efficiency, guest satisfaction, standards compliance and service and financial measurements
- Identify operational performance, productivity and efficiency gaps and implement measures to correct those deficiencies
- Implement and manage hotel's daily quality process to include, but not limited to, communicating goals, empowering team members, managing service recovery techniques and problem resolution and measuring satisfaction
- Monitor and develop team member performance, particularly department heads and managers, to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, providing professional development, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Recruit, interview and train team members
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus