$100K — $110K
We are a reputable and stable local home healthcare agency seeking a Director of Healthcare Services to join our team. The DHCS candidate should be an innovative, out-of-the-box thinker who offers improvement ideas to a well-respected, well-established home healthcare business in San Diego County.
The Director of Healthcare Services will oversee two sites and must have depth of knowledge in Clinical matters as well as Compliance specifically in home healthcare. The Director will be responsible for the efficient and effective delivery of all clinical and paraprofessional services in accordance with the core values of the organization.
* Ensuring that daily patient care and client services along with office related activities are conducted in accordance with applicable law and regulation.
* Developing and executing processes and trainings to successfully implement changes in patience care and client services practices.
* Identifying issues and creating solutions in response to ever-changing demands for caregivers, clinical skills, and availability of qualified staff.
* Understanding current trends and advancements in the delivery of care in the home.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
* Registered Nurse licensed in the State of California.
* Five (5) years of home care experience as a Registered Nurse within the last seven (7) years.
* Three (3) years of home care experience managing caregivers within the last five (5) years.
If you want to make an impact in the Home Health space, come join our team!
Valid through: 3/12/2021