What do I do as a DHS? The DHS leads, mentors, trains and supervises a team of care professionals to provide a comprehensive plan of care for each resident. Our DHS's work closely with our continuum of care providers to manage all levels of our residents' needs.
Other day to day duties include:
- Review physician orders and 24 hour reports.
- Complete various assessments such as Change in Condition and Admission.
- Monitor medication passes and treatment schedules.
- Be a key player in all state and federal surveys, and in developing and deploying plans of correction.
What is Community Based Care? At Avamere, we look at Assisted Living and Senior Care as a comprehensive service line allowing our residents to enjoy independence and an activity, with the comfort of on-site healthcare and personal assistance.
What other levels of care does the Avamere Family of Companies offer?
- Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care
- Skilled Nursing and Long Term Care
- Rehabilitation services through Physical, Occupational, and Speech Pathology Therapies
- Home Care, Home Health, and Hospice services
- Hands on transition coordination through all healthcare environments, even outside our own!