Aeva is looking for a Hardware Development Leader to manage and grow the electrical engineering team that is responsible for all of Aeva's hardware products from concept and architecture through production.
What you'll do
- Lead, develop and grow a highly technical hardware team with a passion for shipping products in the automotive industry
- Define and own the hardware design roadmap and navigate the tradeoffs between performance, quality, time to market, and cost
- Responsible for the successful delivery of Aeva's next generation hardware products including architecture, design, development, integration and test
- Work cross functionally to incorporate inputs from other teams (systems, algorithms, software, testing, manufacturing and quality) to ensure a successful hardware product
- Lead customer and partner technical interface