Director of GTM Finance
There is no hotter field than artificial intelligence, and DataRobot is at the forefront of the movement. The DataRobot team is at the leading edge of helping businesses achieve their AI objectives and realize incredible business impact through the successful use of the DataRobot Platform.
DataRobot is the leader in enterprise AI, delivering trusted AI technology and enablement services to global enterprises competing in today’s Intelligence Revolution. DataRobot’s enterprise AI platform democratizes data science with end-to-end automation for building, deploying, and managing machine learning models. This platform maximizes business value by delivering AI at scale and continuously optimizing performance over time. The company’s proven combination of cutting-edge software and world-class AI implementation, training, and support services, empowers any organization – regardless of size, industry, or resources – to drive better business outcomes with AI.
DataRobot is in hyper growth mode. We are seeking an experienced Director of GTM Finance who will be a key player in and is genuinely excited about driving and effectively scaling DataRobot’s hyper-growth. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate that wants to have a critical voice in an organization that is operating at an accelerated pace and scaling for the future.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop a highly accurate ARR forecasting model, forecasting drivers spanning from marketing through sales leading indicators and pipeline by geography, customer segment, product, and revenue type.
- Forecast and manage the revenue and expense for the GTM functions
- Build and develop easily consumable revenue and investment frameworks for translating GTM strategy into measurable KPIs and financial reporting with the goal of improving target setting for ARR, revenue, margin, and operating investments.
- Drive insights as to how to improve GTM operationally and financially.
- Ensure data accuracy and measure KPIs such as contribution profit, LTV/CAC, Majic Number and efficiency in total, by geography, customer segment, and product.
- Deliver quarterly analysis and reporting of the business' financial results including variances to plan, ensuring key issues, risks, and business drivers are understood and highlighted.
- Own the quota and capacity plan for all regions and segments
- Support the sales compensation cycle
- Partner to ensure Deal Desk processes are optimized.
- Partner in the corporate long-range planning, as applicable.
- Develop and grow a high-performing team that supports these existing organizations.
- 7-12 years of progressive finance experience working in high-growth environments, preferably in a SaaS company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field required.
- Sales finance experience required.
- GTM finance experience is strongly preferred.
- Extensive experience in building digestible and auditable subscription revenue models in a fast-paced public SaaS company
- Proven track record of developing people, leading, and managing high-performing teams.
- Outstanding executive presentation skills which enable highlighting key drivers in consumable formats, both excel and PPT.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and proven experience in cultivating collaborative working relationships with teams across an organization.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and go-getter attitude with a proven ability to work independently as well as in a team setting.
- Forward-thinking, analytical, and problem-solving mindset; positive can-do attitude.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills with attention to detail, a sense of personal accountability, and urgency for achieving results.
- Collaborative individual that excels at developing strong working relationships at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, develop and grow teams.