As a member of the Digital Media Enterprise team, you will help drive the strategy and execution that delivers growth and sales success for Adobe’s Creative Cloud business worldwide. Your deep knowledge of SaaS and Enterprise sales, coupled with your proven experience leading initiatives to deliver direct and indirect subscription sales success will serve you well as you partner with Marketing, Sales, Finance, Operations and Product teams to lead complex, cross-functional initiatives that result in improved customer experiences, increased new customer acquisition and greater customer retention.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Strategic Development and GTM Strategy, your work will focus on Adobe’s growing Digital Media business, leveraging data and cross functional insight to develop relevant and optimized Go to Market strategies that will be implemented across the organization. The ideal candidate should have experience working in a data environment that is large and complex, with demonstrated success developing, synthesizing and communicating complex business and customer analysis.
- Drive GTM strategy and execution for Adobe’s Creative Cloud Enterprise business
- Partner with a cross matrix team including Product Marketing, Sales, Operations and Product teams to develop and execute plans that deliver quarterly and annual sales goals
- Develop and maintain deep understanding of each customer segment, and provide insights back to Product teams that result in improved product capabilities and experiences
- Identify and prioritize business growth opportunities (e.g. country, route-to-market, vertical, product) and develop programs to deliver against these opportunities (test, implement). Drive cross-functional collaborations to achieve the same goal at country level.
- Preempt and problem solve on all operational issues; lead and integrate cross-functional efforts.
- BS/BA with 10+ years software, high tech or management consulting experience, MBA preferred
- Customer-first orientation, with deep global experience working across various customer segments
- Proven understanding of SaaS business models and how to test and optimize customer experiences to deliver results
- Genuine desire to have your impact measured in real-world metrics that correlate to quarterly and annual sales success
- Demonstrated leadership success in dynamic environments, rapidly anticipating and adapting to shifting priorities
- Strong experience leading cross-functional multidisciplinary teams to launch high-impact business initiatives
- Ability to rapidly assess a problem, define options, evaluate and execute to address critical business issues
- Demonstrated excellence in conceptual thinking and analytical problem-solving
- The desire and ability to take a stand and advocate a course of action, presenting supporting facts and data to back up your position
- Extraordinary communication skills, both verbal and written, at all levels
- A solid sense of self, balanced with the drive to put team first
- Global cultural awareness and experience with global teams