Director of Growth Marketing
at Udacity (View all jobs)Mountain View, CA
Udacity's mission is to democratize education. We're an online learning platform offering groundbreaking education in fields such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotics, virtualreality, and more. Focused on self-empowerment through learning, Udacity is making innovative technologies such as self-driving cars available to a global community of aspiring technologists, while also enabling learners at all levels to skill up with essentials like programming, web and app development. Udacity is looking for people to join our Marketing team. If you love a challenge, and truly want to make a difference in the world, read on!
As a key leader on the Marketing team at Udacity, the Director of Growth Marketing will be responsible for acquiring new students for Udacity’s Nanodegree programs. You’ll need to successfully manage campaigns across multiple channels to find innovative ways to reach potential students. You will design and execute the user acquisition strategy for all of Udacity’s content.
- Lead Udacity’s paid acquisition efforts to meet and exceed business goals
- Develop a comprehensive strategy and drive execution, including creative conceptualization, execution, testing and optimization, as well as budget allocation
- Direct paid acquisition team/agency in conjunction with product and marketing teams toensure efficient growth in all programs
- Partner closely with data and development teams to improve our data analytics and campaign conversion rates
- Collaborate cross-functionally to improve promotion processes and results
- Source and test new user acquisition channels and optimization strategies to vastly improve campaign performance
- Strive for analytical excellence maximizing return and increasing efficiency
- Communicate program strategy, highlights, and analytics to key stakeholders
- 7+ years of user acquisition and digital consumer marketing experience along with a rich portfolio or successful marketing campaigns
- 3+ years of experience managing and optimizing Facebook Ad campaigns
- Strong experience building and optimizing campaigns across Facebook Ads, Google AdWords (SEM), display, as well as SEO
- Successful experience managing, growing and leading a high-performance user acquisition team
- Metrics-driven and experience working directly with data analysts and tools like Google Analytics to measure results and discover insights
- Ability to think creatively with no boundaries on what could be attempted
- Willing to experiment quickly and change paths as needed
- Excellent analytical skills and an inquisitive nature
- Excellent communication, project management as well as interpersonal and organizational skills
- Able to work independently in extremely fast paced, team environment; entrepreneurial mindset
- Consumer marketing mindset is a huge plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.