Change lives for the better, including yours! At DOTS “detection on the spot”, we’re on a mission to improve the quality of life for millions of people… all while supporting the talent and careers of our team members.
You can join the team that is creating an entirely new paradigm for point of care detection. Our approach will impact the safety of the global food supply, as well as the diagnostic accessibility in the fields of oncology, emergency care, and third-world health.
We’ve spent years developing this novel technology and need your expertise and passion to support the commercialization our first consumer product, a device that can detect food allergens in food prior to eating. This revolutionary product will have a transformative impact on the lives of people with food allergies.
If you love the bustle and excitement of a start-up company, using ground breaking science to do good in the world, this opportunity is for you. We can’t wait to hear from you.
The Director of Growth Marketing will be responsible for building and leading a team based on an entrepreneurial, customer-centric, and performance driven culture. You must be an analytical, creative, and strategic individual. You will be responsible for developing and implementing launch strategies in our Direct to Consumer (DTC) channel to drive customer acquisition and loyalty. You’ll partner with cross-functional teams, external agencies and DOTS leadership to create innovative marketing programs that are grounded in key consumer insights and achieve the established KPI’s for the business. The role is based in Natick, Massachusetts and will report directly to the CMO.
- Own all aspects of performance marketing, building a team of direct reports, managing multiple agency and technology relationships to deliver and exceed customer acquisition and retention targets.
- Hire, manage, and develop a team of best-in-class performance marketers.
- Lead overall launch strategy and execution, establishing KPIs, setting the digital budget spend priorities, and measuring overall results against plan.
- Own the launch strategy and execution of all digital media channels – search, display, native, Facebook, other social media platforms, affiliates, and video optimized for ROAS. Leverage SEO to increase organic visibility, revenue, and engagement.
- Execute email/CRM marketing in close cooperation with our customer experience team to engage consumers throughout the lifecycle to drive retention and increase usage occasions.
- Own all reporting and analytics related to growth marketing, bringing leading analysis and insight to aggressively improve acquisition funnel and retention.
- Work cross-functionally with leaders in product, engineering, and brand to unlock new growth opportunities. Provide data based insights, to design and brand teams to build successful marketing campaigns.
- Stay current on the user acquisition and retention landscape best practices to develop new ideas and initiatives for growth.
- Manage App and website experience (content, functionality, benefits & features) as the broader ecosystem to drive conversion as well as repeat / stickiness / daily relevance. Analyze, report, and optimize overall experience and net promoter.
- Post-launch, identify and test new game-changing performance marketing opportunities to further scale the business and improve efficiencies.
- BA/BS or equivalent, MBA a plus
- 7+ years performance marketing, preferably in the digital space. Ideally coming from ecommerce background with subscription model experience a plus.
- 3+ years in a leadership and management role
- Proven experience running in-house marketing strategy, campaign execution across multiple digital channels, and operations.
- Desire to do both strategic planning and daily execution/optimization.
- Excellent communication skills, can lead cross-functional teams, peers, and external partners to achieve high performance.
- Scrappy, know how to get a lot done efficiently without endless resources
- Results oriented with strong analytical skills and comfort conducting ongoing experiments across campaigns and site optimization.