As the Yotpo Director of Go To Market Enablement, you will regularly assess the needs of the business and design, develop and deliver talent solutions that increase individual, team and organizational performance.
As part of Revenue Operations, the mission of the Learning and Enablement team is to build a culture of learning and development by delivering learning experiences and tools that enable all Yotpo employees to do their best work, develop their skills and drive business results. We are helping Yotpo evolve into an even more desirable destination for talent and as a part of this team, you will play a vital role in creating and fostering a supportive culture where our employees can succeed.
- Define the business requirements across GTM functions to develop impactful enablement solutions aligned with company objectives
- Measure and monitor the impact of learning initiatives across the Enablement team
- Build relationships across the business and partner closely with GTM leadership, product marketing and HR to understand strategic business goals and core competencies for each role, ensuring that appropriate learning solutions are designed and implemented
- Develop a team of awesome enablement professionals, manage them, mentor them and inspire them to do their best work
- Actively participate as a member of GTM leadership teams and identify gaps or opportunities in order to define the most appropriate solutions at the individual, team and department levels
- Design, develop and deploy learning programs in the areas of new hire onboarding, product, people development, systems and tools and content and communication
- Experience building and leading enablement and partnering with business leaders within complex, global companies to develop business objectives, solve problems, and implement strategies
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to do the work in addition to developing a strategy
- Track record of looking beyond existing solutions and taking a proactive approach to improving the business and creating opportunities to make our customer groups more productive
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply – while the office is working remotely until April 2021, this is a NY-based position given the future needs of the role