$200K — $250K *
Responsible for ensuring that the Global Procurement strategy is aligned with Operations strategic requirements. Contributes to the planning, development, communication, and implementation of the Company’s Global Procurement activities. Focus will be on business continuity, identifying risks in the supply chain, i.e. single or sole sourced materials with development initiatives to create mitigation, cost optimization, New Product Introduction support, and overall supply chain simplification activities. Responsibilities are considered integral to the success and profitability of the business. Continuous review and analysis of the strategy is required to accommodate changes in market dynamics. Must help formulate strategy, recommend, and implement solutions and adjust according to demands. A deep understanding of how the supply chain contributes to market growth and revenue objectives is a critical aspect of this role.
Primary Responsibilities/Essential Functions
· Effectively manage a network of global suppliers while ensuring Oliver maintains a reputation of being a fair and professional organization
· Establishes, drives, and effectively communicates the global procurement strategy, ensuring alignment with corporate and operational strategic imperatives..
· Responsible for defining and executing commodity strategies, driving material development, and oversight of tactical procurement methodology, execution, and best practices.
· Responsible for measuring, monitoring, and communicating purchase price variance globally.
· Works closely with finance, pricing, and sales operations to ensure margin protection and/or growth.
· Create leverage and drive supplier performance in a predominantly sole source environment.
· Executes on key strategic programs and projects to align with the needs of the business.
· Identification and Development of high performers within a team structure.
· Provide input to global processes, policies, and procedures to enhance the management of the spend.
· Drive related cost reduction objectives with responsibility to deliver on the annual cost reduction plan.
· Participates and supports decisions and sourcing strategy within a cross functional team.
· Emphasis on the Total Cost of Ownership approach for the complete supply chain.
· Support the site Procurement Teams with optimization of the supply chain.
· Support the Procurement Operations team as they interface/direct operations of suppliers and contract manufacturers.
· Understands how to build both business and product knowledge and how to use market trends to make sourcing decisions.
· Develop and Partners with Site Operations, Global Planning, Global Quality and Global Operations leadership.
· BS/BA in a related field required.
· Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
· Must be able to lift up to 10lbs.
· Ability to travel (US and internationally)
· Ability to work evenings and/or weekends
Valid through: 1/21/2022