Who we are
We are a worldwide provider of legal services and technology, serving law firms, corporations, financial institutions and government agencies—helping them manage the complex data and logistics of eDiscovery. No matter how large, small or complex the project, success comes down to managing the details. This principle is only magnified under tight deadlines and unfamiliar challenges. In such situations, choosing the right partner and employees is critical to success for our clients and our organization.
We are currently looking for an innovative, strategic Business Development Account Manager to support (assigned territory).
What you will do
- Become an expert in the application and sale of litigation support services for your territory. These services include Electronic Data Discovery, Document Hosting/Coding, Consulting, Managed Review and other Professional Services.
- Become a trusted advisor for clients while working to identify new opportunities to upsell within their business
- Partner with Sales Management to align the sales strategies in the market and meet annual revenue targets along with personal earning goals
- Perform hunting activities to identify the needs of new potential clients
- Schedule and attend sales calls, customer meetings, presentations and demonstrations
- Account management of existing and newly added clients
- Diligently work to achieve high customer satisfaction ratings
- Coordinate billing and project activities with all internal teams to support the optimal outcome of client engagements
- Meet daily sales outstanding goals for your assigned territory
- Work within company policies to complete sales reports as assigned
Who you are
We are looking for someone who will embody our company culture and values while working to grow sales and add value for our clients by solving their complex needs. If you’re looking to break into a new vertical, this may be the position for you!
Preferred Qualifications include:
- Proven high-achiever with a track record of selling success where you’ve met or exceeded goals
- Ability to produce a sales brag book of continual goal achievements for quotas and client satisfaction
- Pick up quickly on new technology verticals and sales strategies
- Excellent communicator – Presentation of complex technical details, articulate, and able to instill confidence in clients
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience