$200K — $250K *
The Director of Global BPA Business Performance is responsible for boosting BPA results globally. Supporting Geography BPA sales leaders with global KPIs and best practice sharing (e.g. on compensation plans), this role helps developing the BPA activity and revenues across the globe for the BPA business line. By working closely with Geography PSO leaders to increase customer satisfaction at the same time as improving business KPIs around pre-sales and after sales she/he further improves the global BPA business performance.
In close collaboration with Product Marketing, the VP of global BPA Business Performance she/he works on business models for the BPA sales channels that correspond to the BPA market (SaaS) and build up sustainable business (P&L).
• Develop and follow-up on global Sales, Pre-Sales and After-Sales KPIs:
Introduce a BPA Business performance Dashboard and regularly follow-up on activity and Sales Metrics. Participate in Geography Sales performance meetings/calls.
• Provide information on pipeline, conversion to orders, types of revenues (License, Saas, PSO), revenues and usage for Planning (Forecast, Budget, 3YP) from a business line perspective
• Input to Sales compensation plan for the Business Line to Geographies
• Understand and model drivers of the BPA P&L in collaboration with Finance and Geography BPA leaders. Develop KPIs to measure profitability per activity beyond the P&L (SaaS metrics).
• Provide input for pricing and business model decisions to Product Marketing channels (e.g. Partner Channel)
• Establish best practice exchange for Sales, Pre-Sales and After-Sales
Required Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or University in Sales/Business/Marketing with a minimum of 10 years Industry experience.
• Experience selling/marketing software solutions (SaaS business model experience is a must).
• Proven track record in mobilizing Sales teams to higher performance.
• Highly organized with the ability to create and follow processes / KPI driven structures.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• SMB software sales experience is a major plus.
• High degree of time management skills and understanding of prioritization.
• Must be a motivated team player who is results-oriented.
• Ability to be an innovative self starter and positive change agent within the organization.
• Ability to influence, coach and develop sales teams indirectly.
• Strong interpersonal ability to work closely with Geographies and BPA Product Marketing.
• Highly proficient Office applications, Saleforce.com.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to multi task.
Quadient values and actively seeks candidates who display:
• Empowerment – embrace and drive change
• Passion – determined to drive customer success
• Inspiration – lead by example and constantly innovate
• Community – collaborate like crazy
Valid through: 5/7/2021