At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The Freight & Logistics Director for the Adhesive Operations and Supply Chain organization is responsible for overall service and cost optimization as it relates to the storage, distribution, and delivery of materials through this supply chain.
- This role ensures that our customers and employees are fully informed about the health and safety characteristics of our products and raw materials; and that all products marketed by a specific strategic business unit within the region in which this position is located are in compliance with all appropriate regulations (Federal, State, country, regional and / or local).
- Manage Henkel Distribution Centers and 3rd Party Warehouses
- Ensure compliance with with policies associated with Health & Safety and Shipping Performance.
- Maintain inventories in accordance with Henkel Corporate Standards
- Budget and manage costs applicable to these warehouses
- Effective freight network management both domestic and international.
- BS in Production, Supply Chain is required. Advanced degree preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in Freight and Logistics is required. Experience in a Manufacturing environment is preferred..
- Work experience in adhesives freight & logistics, manufacturing, and supply chain is ideal.
- Demonstrated ability to influence diverse groups and pull them together to achieve a common goal.
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects to completion and proven Project Management Skills
- Proficiency in Excel, SAP, and data analysis is preferred.
- Ability to travel 30%-40%.