Alegeus is the market leader in consumer directed healthcare solutions, offering the industry’s most comprehensive platform for the administration of healthcare benefit accounts, the industry’s most widely-used benefit debit card, and powerful engagement solutions to help consumers maximize savings and optimize spending for their healthcare. Over 300 clients – including health insurance plans, third party administrators and financial institutions – leverage Alegeus’ deep expertise and proven technology to administer benefit accounts for more than 29 million members and process more than $8.9 billion in consumer healthcare payments annually. As the healthcare and benefit markets continue to evolve, Alegeus delivers solutions that enable clients to evolve their service offerings, operate their businesses more efficiently, and focus on their customers.
The Director of Fraud Prevention will be responsible for managing and delivering various aspects of the Fraud Prevention and Payment Security business and / or risk programs.
- Comply with policies, procedures, regulations and laws.
- Conduct suitable assurance to ensure first line compliance with policies and responsibilities.
- Provide support for establishing and deploying robust risk and control frameworks which meet the strategic needs of the organization, including, as appropriate to the functional responsibilities, communication, training and awareness.
- Support the delivery of expert support and advice to the business on risk management. This includes, as appropriate to functional role, interpreting and complying with the risk policy standards, laws, regulations and risk management framework.
- Developed network within fraud and payments industry segments.
- Excellent communication skills with experience in influencing at senior and executive levels.
- Extensive experience in fraud prevention, fraud operations or payments within the financial services industry.
- Good knowledge of risk management consultancy and operational practices.
- Influencing at senior organizational levels.
- Setting and delivering corporate wide security strategies.
- Significant experience in Fraud or Payments Risk Management with specific area(s) of expertise; being recognized as an industry expert.
- Sound knowledge of fraud / payments solutions available via the marketplace.
- Working with a broad range of business units across a multi-dimensional organization to secure buy-in and drive programs.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS:
- Bachelors DegreeRequired, Masters DegreePreferred.