$200K — $250K *
Our stores are at the heart of what we do and one of the first introductions for our customers. Amplifon Americas, the global leader in the hearing care retail industry, has a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent for our Director of Franchise Development role.
What you can expect:
Let’s face it, you have a “hunter” sales mentality and you’ve always been driven to exceed your targets. On the other hand, you have a knack for understanding the business complexities that exist within the franchise world. If this sounds like you, then this role may be just what you’re looking for.
Miracle-Ear is the most trusted brand in the hearing care retail industry, and with a network of over 1,500 stores throughout the U.S., we still have opportunity for growth-that’s where you come in. By utilizing existing programs and tools, we’re looking for someone to help us grow our franchise network and make an already stellar brand even better. You’ll seek out new franchisees, expand existing owners, and make improvements to the process along the way.
We’re already a leader in the industry, but we have high growth aspirations, so the sky is the limit! You’ll be on the road 40-60% of the time as you build relationships and identify new acquisition opportunities. Because of this, you don’t have to be based in Minneapolis, but we’ll have you at our headquarters to meet with leaders and provide training to start. Oh, and did I mention our yearly convention is in the Dominican Republic this year?
Competencies Required for Role:
· Must be effective with analyzing business and financial situations, translating data to insights, and insights into actions.
· Must be knowledgeable of p&l and financial logics
· Must be able to build relationships and communicate effectively with all types of people.
· Must be able to manage large, cross functional strategic initiatives from concept through deployment.
· Must be a problem solver and be able to creatively recommend suggested solutions to expand and accelerate footprint expansion programs.
· Must be detail oriented.
· Must be personable, ethical, have a clean work record in terms of financial dealings in the past.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office as well as Internet.
Education, Experience, and Qualifications:
· 8-10 years of multi-state franchise development experience
· 5+ years of growing multi-state retail footprints through third party owners
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or other equivalent field.
· Experience within the Hearing Health Care Industry highly preferred.
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
Valid through: 12/14/2021
$200K — $250K *
5 days ago