Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
You will be supporting the Head of Strategic Financial Planning & Analysis. This role provides FIS with visibility and insights on the expected performance of our operating segments to aid executive leadership in balancing short-term and long-term priorities with external expectations.
What you will be doing
A critical component of this role is to help understand the opportunities and risks to our operating plans and monthly forecasts. Fundamental to your success in this role will be leading FIS’s planning and forecasting processes, working effectively to drive efficiencies in the processes. You will also manage the standard KPI reporting and develop new ways to improve how FP&A effectively communicates our results. Additionally, you will also partner across other finance functions and executive leadership to aid with other ad hoc projects that may arise.
What you bring
- Bachelor’s degree, Finance or Accounting higher preferred
- MBA strongly preferred. Must have a minimum of 5+ years of financial experience with a multi-national company, demonstrating strong leadership and communication skills.
- Experience with a Fortune 500 financial services or technology company is preferred.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively problem solve and debate with executive leadership.
- Ability to utilize judgment in decision making process and decisions related to job tasks.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner including presentations.
- Ability to design, document and implement process improvements.
- Requires knowledge of financial system applications including Hyperion, Oracle and Workday.
- Requires strong management skills.
- Requires strong organizational, team building, coaching and mentoring skills.
- Requires general business skills, industry knowledge, financial management and planning skills, long-term vision and executive presence.
- Requires extensive knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and their application in a large, diverse organization.
What we offer you
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing