Director of Food Services
The Director ensures client, customer satisfaction and efficient cost effective management. You will direct and conduct safety, sanitation, and maintenance programs.
While maintaining excellent relationships with patients and the Client, as well as other departments within the Hospital. The Director is also responsible for promoting the professional growth and development of their team.
In addition; you will assist in fostering strong inter-departmental relations and integrate the food-service department with the facility plan of operations.
- B.S. Degree in Food Services Technology/Management or related field; or A.A. Degree plus three (3) years of directly related experience
- Minimum of one (1) to three (3) years of hospital or adult home/care experiencepreferred, depending upon formal degree or training
- 3+ years of direct foodservice management experience with inventory and purchasing knowledge and control
- Strong knowledge of food and catering trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, food cost controls, and presentation
- Previous P&L accountability or contract-managed service experience is desirable
- Strong supervisory, leadership, management and coaching skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate on various levels to include management, client, customer and associate levels
- Excellent financial, budgetary, accounting and computational skills
- Proficient computer skills to include; various computer programs, Microsoft Office programs, e-mail and the Internet
- ServSafe® Certified
- Certified Dietary Manager certificate preferred