The Food and Nutrition Services Director isresponsible for all departmental functions insupportof the hospital mission, vision, and facility goals.
- The Director identifies the cost-effective systems needed to support the business of the department taking into account business trends, resource availability and changes in customers.
- This position establishes effective working relationships with all constituencies including patients, physicians, employees, volunteers and vendors.
- The Director identifies and remedies through continuous customer satisfaction data and employee involvement.
- The Department Director works with Senior Management in meeting Facility goals.
Medical City McKinney is a growing 260-bed hospital with a 90-year history of serving the health care needs of McKinney and the surrounding communities. Over the past several years, Medical City McKinney has strengthened its medical foundations by adding two new surgical robots, a newly remodeled labor and delivery suites, a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and an advanced biplane Catheterization (cath) lab to treat heart rhythm disorders.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired in Food/Nutrition.
- Advance degreepreferred.
- Five-year management experience to include management of personnel, payroll, budgets, capital, business planning, marketing, physician relations and management of supervisory positions.
Licensure/Certification:Registered Dietitian (RD) by the Commission of Dietetic Registration/ Licensed (LD) by TX State Board of Examiners preferred.