Club Information Oakhurst Golf & Country Club, located in Clarkston, Michigan. Join us and enjoy our inviting community of Members. We are excited to announce that Oakhurst Golf & Country Club is part of the ClubCorp family. Ranked among the top private courses in the state of Michigan, this impressive property boasts 18 holes of championship golf, a junior Olympic-size swimming pool, a fitness center and six tennis courts. Whether you are a young family or empty nesters, there is always something for everyone at Oakhurst. Club Location Oakhurst Golf & Country Club - Clarkston, MI US (Primary)
Organizational Unit ClubCorp -> Golf & Country Club Category Food and Beverage Operations Job Type Full-timeJob Description
This department head position oversees all food and beverage at the Club, both front and heart of the house operations. S/he will manage the hiring, training and development of all F&B Employee Partners. This position will ensure that all mandated training programs are implemented as well as full Compliance with corporate purchasing procedures.
S/he prepares an annual financialbudget and achieves these goals throughout the year through proper forecasting, cost controls, labor management and revenue generating programs. The Food & Beverage Director is an advocate and ambassador of STAR Service and understanding the critical role that Membership and exceeding expectations plays in the success of the operation.
- College degreepreferred.
- Four years experience in Food & Beverage, private dining experiencepreferred.
- Proven track record of team management, organizational and coaching skills.
- Solid understanding of a la carte and banquet revenue generation.
- Comprehensive knowledge of expense control as it relates to payroll and the forecasting and budgeting of expenses.
- Experience with purchasing and inventory systems.
- Creative menu development skills.
- Strong technical literacy including Microsoft Word and Excel, payroll management and point of sale systems.
- Diplomatic team player able to foster relationships with Members, Employee Partners and guests.
(Internal candidates should be Food & Beverage Service STAR certified.)