$130K — $150K
My client, a rapidly growing Private Equity owned company located in Middlesex County, has an opening for a newly created role due to growth for a Director of Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Control accuracy of weekly and monthly reports including, but not limited to, weekly cash reports, segment reporting, cross-selling results, monthly forecasting, Board of Director presentations and debt compliance certificate.
- Manage the entire annual business planning process which includes the development of subsidiary level budgets that consolidate into an annual business plan as well as the development of the budget presentation for review by senior management.
- Ensuring that all reported financial information is complete, accurate and delivered timely to all appropriate parties.
- Ad Hoc analyses as requested by Senior Management.
- Leading or assisting the team in evaluation of financial matters or working on special projects.
- Streamline and standardize financial activities and procedures.
- Supervising staff of 2 and reports directly to the VP Finance.
The ideal candidate will have 10+ years’ experience in financial planning and analysis. MBA preferred as well as strong computer skills. Experience working for P/E owned company big plus.
Valid through: 4/20/2021