Director of Financial Planning and Analysis
A billion dollar private equity owned global manufacturing company located in Monmouth County has an opportunity for a Director of Financial Planning Analysis.
• Responsible for adhering to leadership responsibilities as head of financial analysis and a leader and influential member of financial team
• Develop processes to analyze customer, product and plant profitability and identify opportunities to take actions to improve profitability.
• Support the development of analysis and presentations to support discussions with lenders and otherinvestors.
• Coordinate inputs with sales, operations, and functional leaders to insure transparency of assumptions, buy in, and the capability to measure and drive performance to the plan.
• Work cross functionally with Operations, Supply Chain, Sales, IT, Finance and other functions to report key Company and plant operating metrics.
• Lead the Company’s forecasting process.
• Evaluate and critique business case scenarios, capital expenditures, R&D projects, and new business plans.
• Develop processes to provide robust analyses of trends in the business, including pro forma analysis
• Identify and actively participate in process improvement initiatives.
• Evaluate market research to support company’s strategic decisions and growth assumptions for customers, channels, competitors and product categories in financial forecasts.
• Experience in multi-site manufacturing company required.
• Professional with 10 or more years of progressively responsiblefinancialexperience, including at least 5 years in a supervisory capacity.
• Experience with companies or Divisions with approximately 500 Million plus in Revenue.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA desired.
• Experience in B2B and/or consumer goods preferred.