About the Role
The Director of Financial Planning and Analysis will provide a comprehensive financial and decision making support service with the aim of improving business performance and managing financial risk.
He/she will provide a key link between business areas and the finance function at regional and group level to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting, forecasting and budgeting processes aligned with business strategy, needs and objectives.
- Lead the Financial Planning and Analytics team activities
- Prepares monthly results package for America’s leadership
- Work closely with the Assurance business and functional areas to build the annual budget, multi-year strategic plan and forecast
- Support leaderships need for ad-hoc reporting and presentations
- Work with business partners to develop analysis and commentaries explaining monthly variances to Budget, Forecast as well as updates on headcount and operating expenses
- Drive recommendations for business prioritization, resource optimization and efficiency improvements
- Lead the development and maintenance of Assurance sales to revenues financial models
- Drive the continuous improvement of the FP&A team to deliver accuracy and automation of the current forecasting process
- Collaborate in the preparation of monthly analysis of the company's financial results with respect to Cash Flow, and Balance Sheet
- Provide support for year end and statutory reporting
This great opportunity for an ambitious professional to gain visibility within the organization. We seek someone who meets all of the following criteria:
We seek someone who meets all of the following criteria:
- University degree in accounting, finance, economics or internationally recognized accountancy qualification.
- Formal training in forecasting and financial modelling is a plus
- 5+ years’ experience with financial planning and analysis functions, including annual budget, capitalbudgeting, long-term strategic planning and resource allocation processes
- Experience in an international company, preferred