The Director of Financial Planning & Analysis is responsible for supporting all matters related to GoDaddy’s financial performance. You will focus on understanding the business drivers that make GoDaddy tick and the impact they have on the key financial metrics. You will be a key partner in developing the annual budget and managing the company’s performance to achieve the targets. This role will offer you the opportunity to work directly with the Senior Leadership Team as well as various partners within the organization.
- Manage the preparation of the annual budget and monthly forecasts across product, regional, and operational teams. This includes consolidating global revenue and expenses, while providing actionable insights to achieve the financial targets.
- Provide variance analysis including actuals versus plan for leadership, board and investor-level presentations. Provide insightful corporate reports to finance leadership and management profit & loss statements to our business partners.
- Be a business partner to executives across the company supporting with financial analysis to help them manage the business and make operational decisions. Establish a regular cadence with business partners for monthly budget vs actual reports and forecast updates.
- Build and maintain a multi-year strategic model to drive long-term growth initiatives. Ad-hoc financial models to run the business and support strategic financial plans.
- Lead the integration of acquisition companies into the finance organization and support with due diligence for acquisition targets.
- Lead a team of highly motivated individuals supporting the global financial planning and analysis organization.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting, Master’s preferred
- 10+ years of FP&A leadership roles focused on strategic planning and financial analysis
- Ability to understand what matters most and prioritize purposefully
- Extraordinary communication skills with the ability to translate complex concepts to persons with non-finance related backgrounds
- Comfort with ambiguity and frequent change in a fast-paced environment.