The Director of Financial Planning & Analysis is highly visible with senior management and plays a key role in supporting the Finance department through financial planning and analysis. This position is responsible for the development of management reports, presentations, market analysis, gross margin analysis, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Develop and prepare the annual budget with the leadership team
- Work closely with the CFO and the sales management team to gather info on business trends to be used in the development and preparation of quarterly guidance and forecasts
- Provide management with financialreports on a weekly and monthly basis for the purpose of analyzing all divisions? performance
- Review financial statements on a monthly basis as part of the month-end close process
- Assist the CEO and CFO in the preparation of investor relations presentations and earnings call scripts
- Prepare Board of Directors? meeting presentations
- Assist CEO and CFO in acquisition-related activity ? proforma financial analysis, due diligence, etc.
- Prepare management with ad-hoc analyses and projects
- Collaborate with IT in the development and execution of various financialreports on an as-needed basis that supports both the finance and operations departments
- Analyze business operations to identify cost savings and revenue enhancement opportunities
- Other duties as assigned
- MBA, CPA or Analysts/Associateexperience with major investment banking house
- Mergers and Acquisitions experiencepreferred
- Strong ability to interface with all levels of the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills is a must
- Creative, outgoing, energetic person with a demonstrable track record of exceeding goals
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to organize, analyze, and carry out detailed and complex written or verbal instructions
- Proven knowledge of MS Office products (MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- PeopleSoft experiencepreferred