Responsible for leading the strategy & transformation of Ricoh’s core financial systems to the cloud.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Aligns and calibrates organization’s technology cloud deployment strategy with its business strategy, including overseeing technology purchases, negotiating contracts and services.
- Partners cross functionally within IT and external business function leaders in their efforts to deliver value to the organization.
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in the efficiency of the finance department and services performed.
- Manages and delivers large projects by developing support teams, assesses engagement risks, drives conclusions, and reviews / challenges outputs produced.
- Establishes and builds strategic alliances with departmental leadership, partners with them to develop short- and long-term strategies to meet business objectives.
- Develops performance metrics to measure the impact of implemented system & process change success.
- Improves existing processes and establish best practices to drive overall operational excellence.
- Drives transformational change through education and user adoption of cloud financial technologies within the Finance community.
- Adheres to administrative, operational and financial policies, procedures and processes that support financial goals and performance expectations.
Job Description Continued
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business.
- Requires project management experience specifically managing large scale IT projects from inception to delivery.
- 10+ years related finance experience, including 5+ years management experience.
- Extensive knowledge of Finance Operations and Systems
- Oracle EPM Cloud Solutions required
- Experience with Agile/Lean/Six Sigma/Kaizen or other approaches preferred