Are you at the top of your game and ready to take on your next Goliath?
If you're a rock star in Financial Planning & Analysis and are a strategic-minded leader this may be your next great opportunity!
Govig – Your #1 full-service recruiting firm and your access to the best opportunities available has been exclusively retained by a 3-billion-dollar company to identify their next DIRECTOR OF FINANCE for the largest division in the business.
Who they are. Family owned and operated since 1922, this Phoenix based company specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of quality food products.
- Founded in Arizona, this position will be headquartered in the Phoenix corporate office and cooperating interdepartmentally throughout the organization.
- They largely attribute their success to their "people come first" attitude – their associates, customers, and the families they serve across the nation.
- As the largest dairy distributor in the Southwest, they pride themselves on being an innovator in the food industry for over 90 years.
- This position offers a competitive salary, bonus, benefits, and other perks!
About the Position. This position will partner with the branch and executive leadership team to drive profitable growth and lead the financial reporting, forecasting and budgeting processes for the largest division of the business. Responsibilities will include:
- Lead monthly financial reporting process summarizing key driver of results versus Budget and prior year actuals.
- Lead annual budgeting process developing financial targets, coordinating branch budget submissions and developing executive presentations.
- Develop financial analyses that identify opportunities to improve profitability through cost reductions, volume growth and margin enhancement.
- Hire, train and develop staff members.
- Partner with general ledger team to ensure accurate financial reporting and annual auditsupport.
- Partner with general ledger team to ensure that appropriate internal controls for the division are in place.
What you need. To be successful in this role, the Director of Finance:
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance – Master's Degree and CPApreferred
- Must have 10+ years in a financial management role
- Must have CPG, Manufacturing, Distribution, or Food Service industry experience
- Must be have experience leading teams, with complex/cross-functional projects, and change initiatives
- Should be familiar with commodity hedging and portfolio management
- Will know how to organize and executive a system implementation and process redesign
Have we sparked your interest? Ignite your career and apply today for a confidential conversation!