Take your career in the right direction – join us at HealthTrust (an affiliate of HCA – Hospital Corporation of America).
More than 1,600 hospitals have partnered with HealthTrust to realize the value of the industry’s only truly committed and aligned GPO (group purchasing organization). The result? Immediate and sustainable supply cost advantages - savings superior to any other purchasing alliance - by double digits.
All of this is accomplished by hiring committed professionals, like you!
Ethics: HealthTrust adheres to a strict code of conduct and requires the same of its affiliates.
Sustainability: HealthTrust is a seven-time recipient of the Champion for Change award from Practice Greenhealth, actively encouraging and enabling ecologically responsible purchasing.
Integrity and Culture: Valuing transparency, HealthTrust holds its leaders, employees, and suppliers to high-integrity business and purchasing practices.
As a Finance Director, your primary duties will focus on supporting the Supply Chain CFFO in managing over $265-$600 million in annualized supply expenses through providing financial analytics and oversight of optimizing the current GPO contract portfolio and supply chain strategic initiatives for the entire division.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (included but not limited to):
- Guarantee accurate and timely preparation, processing, distribution, and retention of all financial reports and records related to supply chain operations and hospital supply expense management
- Provides financial insight and input to value analysis and clinical integration activities
- Directs supply revenue integrity efforts to ensure accurate, consistent supply item charge capture in consolidated hospitals
- Interact with division financial resources to collect supply chain financial and performance data and ensure accuracy of data reported by facilities
- Prepare annual operating budget and analysis, review for accuracy, and submit to CEO/CFO and division leadership
- Coordinate with supply chain management, division financial personnel, and facility personnel in the creation of hospital supply expense budget directives
- Prepare cost analysis, review expenses, and reconcile P&L accounts to ensure proper reporting of operations
- Work closely with division and hospital controllers and accounting staff to ensure continuous communication and smooth processing of accounts payable, expense allocations, supply charge capture issues, and other financial issues
- Monitor key operating statistics on a consistent basis
- Maintains and ensures full compliance with all applicable Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) key internal controls
- Monitor all CSC departments and facility supply chain departments adherence to payroll policies and procedures
- Monitor transaction processing departments’ performance for assigned hospital divisions’ measures and ensure performance meets or exceeds standards
- Ensure that overall systems are being optimized to ensure a high level of productivity is being achieved, while maintaining accuracy in the results
- Interpret and report trends in performance measurement data and recommend analytical or operational changes to maximize the supply chain organization financial and operational effectiveness and efficiency
- Provide the CEO and Group executives with financial reports according to corporate policy
- Provide assistance to all management staff related to the performance of financial management matters
- Track progress against budgets by groups and teams on a periodic basis and report to CEO, Group, Division, and Hospital C-Suite leaders and other key stakeholders
- Work with corporate, hospital, and Division leadership to build revenue and cost models
- Practice and adhere to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement”
- Utah has, on average, the tallest mountain peaks in the country, featuring the best snow on earth, hiking, mountain biking, camping, rock climbing and many other activities;
- Utah has 5 National Parks: Zion’s, Bryce Canyon, Capitol Reef, Canyonlands, and Arches;
- Park City hosts one of the biggest and most influential independent film fests - the Sundance Film Festival;
- Utah is home to the only warm water scuba spot in the continental United States;
- Utah has the first (and only) ski-in / ski-out distillery in the world;
- The Great Salt Lake, Lake Powell, Bear Lake, The Green River and many other bodies of water invite you to swim, kayak, boat, water ski, paddleboard and fish.
WHY WORK AT HEALTHTRUST?
- To attract the best talent, HealthTrust offers one of the leading 401(k) plans in the healthcare industry (a 100% match on up to 9% of pay based on years of service and vesting);
- Tuition Reimbursement;
- Professional growth and advancement opportunities;
- Network of other highly skilled professionals to work and collaborate with across sister facilities and multiple divisions.
- 7-10 years’ experience in financial reporting, financial operations, and/or supply chain financial management
- CPA license preferred
- Financial and Operational Analysis
- Accounting experience for supply chain operations, complex contracts, and revenue recognition
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) required
- Basic skills include the ability to perform basic mathematical calculations and balance/reconcile figures
· Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint