Directs and coordinates activities concerned with thefinancial management of the organization, including general accounting, patient business services, and statisticalreporting, leading a team offinancialanalysts.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Master's Degree preferred
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and budgeting systems and generally accepted accounting principles and revenue recognition
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills required
- Strong financial, analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Access) and computerized accounting systems.
- Must be able to function in high stress, fast-paced environment
- Minimum six years' progressive experiencerequired in accounting related areas wiith at least two years supervisory experiencepreferred
- Experience in hospital financial operations preferred, particularly with physician enterprises
- Certified Public Accounting (CPA) preferred.
Req. No 70034954