• Financial representative on the site leadership teams in Las Vegas and Tulsa.
• Responsible for supporting the GSC Leadership Team to interpret financial data created by the accounting team in order to track against financial objectives.
• Proactively target and implement value enhancing opportunities to drive the business to deliver on its commitments.
• Provision of commercial recommendations, support, advice and insight to ensure the GSC Functional business meets its financial and strategic goals and deliverables.
• Drive business initiatives by holding peers to account.
• Owner of performance metrics within the business and accountable for analysis & commentary.
• Provision of commercial systems, processes, reports and management information that enable analysis, recommendations and review of actions for business opportunities, projects and gap closure.
• Provision of an assurance of the financial feasibility of business cases inclusive of the management of business and commercial risk and decision support.
• Identify cost effectiveness and efficiency initiatives.
• Lead two teams of accounting professionals to deliver high quality financial operations.
• Provide coaching and development to the team to constantly build
What you'll do
· Pro-actively target and implement value-enhancing opportunities to drive the business to deliver on its commitments (earnings, cash and working capital).
· Generation of weekly and monthly ad hoc reporting and analysis as required.
· Provide commercial input, analysis and recommendations into business cases other business improvement opportunities
· Provide commercial advice into the development, deployment and execution of the GSC business strategy.
· Identify key business drivers and provide analysis of variances from targeted results along with recommendations to close any gaps. Identify trends in performance and implement recommended actions to improve performance
· Active participant in the Regional S&OP processes.
· Owner of the America’s Integration Centre budget and forecast process. Ensure that outputs are linked to key drivers and ensuring that all assumptions are visible and agreed.
· Take responsibility for operational risk management within the GSC functional business, ensuring regular reporting of risks and ensuring appropriate mitigating controls are in place and being appropriately managed.
· Review and audit of costing discipline & methodology.
· Champion compliance to laws, accounting standards and regulatory requirements.
· Ensures themselves and colleagues abide by OHS regulations for their work site.
· Demonstrates OHS practices including OHS reporting.
· Proactively approach OHS with positive lead indicators.
· Participates & engages in all elements of the Aristocrat Due Diligence framework
· Zero Compliance breaches.
What we're looking for
Experience & Qualifications