The Director of Finance will ensure that the executive leadership team, clinical operations, and department managers are provided with accurate and timely analytical information through best-in-class budgeting, forecasting, business and operational analytics and decision support. The Director will also support the CFO on matters pertaining to Board/Investorreporting as well as any business development or mergers and acquisition activity. The Director will function as a self-directed, influential leader on our Finance team. This person will liaise with many levels of the organization to provide timely information and analyses, and it will be imperative that they conduct themselves with the proper balance of ownership of their work product and the expectation of accountability of their peers who are responsible for various functions in the business. The right candidate will have a strong work ethic, deep critical thinking skills, a sense of urgency, pristine attention to detail, strong follow-through, a desire to grow, a positive attitude, an entrepreneurial mindset, and a desire to work in a mission-driven company.
- Lead and conduct the annual planning/budgeting process
- Coordinate the preparation of projected financial statements, financialreports, special analyses, and information reports; present recommendations for programmatic and fiscal changes to management
- Develop and implement a regular/periodic forecasting/reforecasting process to help communicate Crossover’s status and progress, and to identify opportunities and issues in the operations and business as a whole
- Serve as subject matter expert on the financialdrivers and outcomes for the business, and use that expertise to drive change and results, and couple it with an intellectual curiosity that digs beneath the surface
- Provide strategic consultation and representation to Crossover’s leadership on financial issues, including financial analysis and projections, cost identification and allocation, and revenue and expense analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Finance and/or Accounting or relevant discipline, MBA required
- 10-12years of progressive experience in finance, financial planning, analysis and budgeting
- Self-driven, decisive, insightful, and detail-oriented with the ability to work autonomously on initiatives
- Superior analytical and strategic planning capabilities, coupled with a thorough grasp of finance and accounting
- Strong planning, analytical, organizational and communications skills
- Highly-proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Advanced level experiencerequired in Excel
- Open and straightforward operating style; someone with a natural and effective consultative approach who will gain the trust and respect of employees at all levels
- A resourceful, action-oriented individual who possesses a proactive sense of urgency, and who knows how to overcome obstacles to get things done in a timely fashion
The Director of Financereports to the Chief Financial Officer.