Experienced HealthcareController needed to handle general accounting functions for a new state-of-the-art Behavioral Health Hospital in the Phoenix area.
- Responsible for monthly reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts, account analysis and monthly closing entries.
- Preparation of daily and weekly FTE reports.
- Completion of year-end reimbursement schedules.
- Assists with annual budget preparation, internal and external audits.
- Bachelor’s in Accounting. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of hospital accounting / finance.
- Behavioral Health experience is a plus.