Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
The Director Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) is essential to the Network Solutions leadership team to ensure financial objectives are achieved and aligned with corporate goals and objectives. In this role the Director, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) will provide financial expertise and to assist in developing strategy, executing plans and developing tactics to ensure financial plan and forecasts are met. In this position your comprehensive understanding of key business drivers and financial models will be essential in the annual budget process, financial planning and analysis activities. In this role, you will provide recommendations, establish financial objectives, oversee planning and ensure agreed-upon targets are met.
• Direct and oversee the organization’s financial plans, financial operations and accounting practices and advise staff on organization’s financial policies and procedures.
• Develop and implement goals, policies and procedures related to all financial and accounting functions, including but not limited to financial accounting and reporting, budgeting, cash management, external audits and payroll.
• Lead all monthly, quarterly, and annual financial processes to include month-end close, reporting, planning/forecasting and analytics activities.
• Lead the annual operating plan process as well as play a key role in the annual strategic planning process.
• Participate in and drive process improvement, standardization and productivity projects within finance and across related functions.
• Partner closely with product management and commercial to support pricing and other key product decisions.
• Lead deep dive analytics into business challenges to support corrective action planning and strategic decision making.
• A bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting; preferably an MBA, CPA or CMA certification.
• At least 8-10 years of experience in financial leadership roles, preferably within a healthcare services organization of a large, complex operating company.
• Demonstrated history of driving businesses to improve financial performance.
• Strong track record of accurate and timely financial reporting and analysis.
• Strong team building skills and the proven ability to work with a diverse group of individuals.
• Strong organizational skills (ability to use MS Office Suite with an emphasis on Excel)
• Experience working in a ERP/Forecasting tool similar to SAP, Hyperion Essbase, TM1, etc.
• Effective communication skills, including written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills ability to summarize and present transaction volume/trends to management
• Strong Analytic skills (ability to identify cost savings and revenue opportunities across several product lines, with the ability to present a financial analysis to management in order to support your recommendation)
• Ability to work with other internal departments to achieve desired cost savings, revenue gain, or contractual commitment.
• Ability to develop high levels of credibility and forge solid and positive professional relationships with upper management, peers and subordinates