$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
Transforming Online Education
Orbis is changing the face of healthcare education. We are the nation's leading third-party manager of online and accelerated degree programs focused exclusively on fast-growing healthcare professions. The partnerships we create between universities and healthcare organizations help alleviate anticipated workforce shortages by providing a steady pipeline of well-educated healthcare practitioners for the future. Every Orbis team member plays a role in this process.
We want our team to thrive. We believe that a great work environment depends on great people. When you join the Orbis team, you'll be part of a company that respects your expertise and your time. We're committed to your success, and we'll help you develop a career path that allows you to grow as we grow.
Orbis is solving tomorrow's healthcare workforce shortages today. We invite you to be part of the solution.
The Director of Fieldwork Placement Operations is responsible for the leadership, development, and oversight of a new and growing team of Fieldwork Placement Specialists with the primary focus on on-time quality fieldwork placements and student experience. It is imperative that the Director of Fieldwork Placement Operations has a strong background in coaching, inspiring and developing employees. They will be a member of the academic team and will interact with members of our operations team, data & analytics team, IT & systems team, and key contacts at our university partner to support business needs and improve the student experience. This includes collaborating on solutions, operational reporting and analysis, implementing engagement campaigns with healthcare partners, quality management, workforce management, and automation initiatives to improve KPIs and create an exceptional experience for students, our university and healthcare partners.
The individual will use critical thinking to identify strengths and weaknesses of our site operations from a student, healthcare partner, university partner, and staff perspective in order to optimize and improve communication and performance metrics. They will work closely with each business unit and with ITS to ensure the system is working as intended and make changes or integrations that improve functionality and efficiency.
The Director Fieldwork Placement Operations will help to determine priorities and implement action plans to improve student placement strategies. They will be the primary contact for fieldwork placements for a growing national program.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Lead a non-traditional fieldwork placement team that provides high-touch healthcare partnership engagment focused on placing students on quality fieldwork experiences on-time and in compliance.
• Ensures viable healthcare partners for current and future students in their geographies.
• Develops and manages strategies around student enrollments and healthcare partner site reuse for predictive fieldwork placements 12-16 months in advance. This includes but not limited to identifying and building strategies that promote ROI for the university's healthcare partners.
• Provide reporting to management on productivity, adherence, performance, and results.
• Leverages data and analytics to identify best practices which continually inform a proactive and comprehensive communication strategy with the university partner, healthcare partner, and student success team focused on on-time fieldwork placements, student persistence, and student experience.
• Develops, documents, manages and evaluates procedures to support placement efforts and placement benchmarks.
• Ensures the team follows documented processes, adheres to and complies with all state, federal and university policies and compliance with regards to Title IV and accreditation rules related to fieldwork education.
• Oversees the team's use of technology including: Salesforce, Exxat, Five9, Ellucian Degree Works Plan and other tools
• Oversee workforce management including forecasting, planning, scheduling, and real time analysis
• Up to date and knowledgeable about the occupational therapy community. Ensures all team members are participating in state associations, conferences, list serves, and engaging in positive working relationships with university competition and healthcare organizations.
• Collaborates and participates in the planning, coordination and execution of the entire fieldwork experience with an eye toward the overall student experience and betterment of our university partnerships.
• Assist in the organization of advisory committees to support the feedback loop between healthcare partners and the university
• Serve as primary contact on design and use of fieldwork placement specialists and fieldwork placement solutions for our university partner
• Partners with recruiting staff to ensure staff and leaders are hired ahead of demand and appropriately trained
• Develops direct reports and build succession plans by identifying and fostering the next generation of leaders through mentoring, training and stretch assignments
• Develop long term capacity plans and provide recommendations to each business unit
• Supports Orbis's strategic plan by meeting the goals and objectives of the plan for all areas under supervision. Sets clear and measurable expectations for team members.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• 5-7 years of leadership experience
• Bachelor's Degree
• Successful mentor, coach and developer of direct reports with a demonstrable ability to lead, influence and inspire others
• High energy and an entrepreneurial spirit
• 3-5 Years of experience in blended contact center environment or transferable experience
• 3-5 years practical experience in a quantitative, data-driven environment. Skilled at utilizing data and metrics to support decision making
• Knowledge of database structures and database querying tools
• Advanced communication skills to clearly and effectively communicate information to internal and external audiences, client groups, and all levels of management.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the demonstrated ability to build relationships in face-to-face and remote settings.
• Ability to ensure compliance with legal, financial, and institutional policies, and external regulations.
• Handles multiple priorities and tasks in an effective and efficient manner
• Experience in clinical placements in a higher education setting with sensitivity to diverse student populations, as well as knowledge and understanding of the intellectual and social development of college students
• Experience with Five9
• Experience with Exxact
• Experience with Ellucian Degree Works & Banner
• Experience with Salesforce
• Experience with Smartsheet
• Master's Degree
Valid Through: 2019-10-17