• Responsible for managing and building multiple, simultaneous customer relationships through the implementation process, including project management to ensure a successful implementation.
• Monitor daily, weekly and monthly operational metrics for the implementation team and ensure team is performing at or above expectations.
• Actively engage with all deployments to ensure client expectations are exceeded
• Liason with the Sales Executive to ensure relationships are maintained at the Dealer Ownership level.
• Present at influential, strategic 20 Group meetings to discuss DMS conversions and provide first-person accounts of successful launches.
• Abilility to present a Change Management process to the dealership that eases the customer transition to DT DMS.
• Must be able to present to Dealer Ownership recommendations for unwilling-to-change dealership personnel.
• Responsibility includes helping to design, model, develop and champion customer enhancements within the implementation process across the business.
• Responsibility for managing the budget for the assigned region, which includes MRR attainment for region
• Managing the client escalations and assigning the right teams to handle the resolution
• Working closely with the customer to identify needs or product gaps and to set proper expectations for the customer and the DMS implementation team. Must be able to work with escalations in a manner to provide empathy, clarity, workarounds (if possible) and positive outcomes.
• Development of process and procedures and collaboration with DMS sales management team
• Collaboration with senior sales leadership to discuss strategic expectations of the customer and cascade them to the internal teams.
• Coach and mentor Field Service Managers and Project Managers
• Implement changes to improve customer experience
• Proactively create new and innovative solutions to internal and external customer needs
Education: Bachelor’s Degree Details: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Experience: 10-15 yrs Details: Experience in the Automotive Industry is required
• Experience dealing with Automotive Dealer Owners, Dealer Principals, and General Managers for escalations, difficult situations, requests for concessions.
• Excellent public speaking and presentation skills.
• Experience in managing cross-functional teams with the ability to initiate plans and projects; execute and ensure completion.
• Excellent organizational, follow-up and time management skills with a strong attention to detail with ability to and manage daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly customer activities.
• Demonstrated ability to remain flexible while responding quickly to changing priorities in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to address client concerns through collaboration and communication skills
• Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills demonstrated integrity, values, principles, work-ethic and organizational skills with the ability to manage different priorities.
• Highly developed decision making and problem resolution skills.
• 10 Years of experience in a management role focusing on management of projects and people
• Working knowledge of implementation process procedure as well as service delivery