Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It’s loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative.
We’re seeking an experienced, imaginative, and energetic leader to take our Field Marketing and Events strategy to the next level. The ideal candidate possesses a growth mindset, creative flair for field marketing programs and event strategy, and strong collaboration skills. You’ll apply proven experience to creating and executing field marketing in North America and a global events strategy – in partnership with our EMEA marketing team – that accelerates lead acquisition and the progression of these leads through our sales funnel.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute our North American Field Marketing strategy, from workshop and executive roundtables, to gifting and creative outreach campaigns
- Partner with our Head of EMEA Marketing in creating a global events strategy that drives efficient lead acquisition and accelerates existing opportunities
- Assist with strategy development and execute all event logistics for Highspot’s user conference, Spark, whether virtual or hybrid
- Work with stakeholders outside of marketing including account development, sales, and enablement, to develop a field marketing and events strategy that aligns with company goals
- Drive qualified demand for Highspot, by evaluating sponsored event opportunities and optimizing events to drive sales qualified leads
- Conceptualize and execute pre- and post-event marketing campaigns and partner with revenue enablement, operations, and sales teams to ensure efficient follow through on new leads
- Execute a variety of marketing events from third-party conferences, to workshops and executive roundtables
- Execute and manage all logistics for Highspot’s annual all company kick-off, Momentum
- Contribute to Highspot’s account-based marketing strategy, aligning strategic events with marketing campaigns
- Manage and partner with our events manager to build a thriving field marketing and events function
- Unbridled imagination that will allow you to reinvent events and field marketing as virtual and hybrid programs
- An entrepreneurial spirit that makes you agile, creative, resourceful, and tenacious
- An energetic approach to collaboration that will drive your proactive partnerships across marketing, enablement, and sales
- 5+ years of experience managing events for B2B lead acquisition and funnel acceleration
- Proven history of successfully executing both field marketing and third-party events programs, including virtual and in-person formats
- 2+ years experience leading and growing a team
- Marketo and Salesforce experience
- Experience working closely with stakeholders in account development, marketing, and design
- Top-notch analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.