Our client, a regional healthcare provider is seeking an experienced facilities and maintenance professional to join their team, located in the Northwest Region of the US to work in the capacity of Director of Facilities. The chosen candidate will be responsible for the effective facility and equipment maintenance for all healthcare sites within a specific network of care. The ideal candidate should possess experience playing a critical role on the network executive team and provides oversight to facility managers at all sites in the network and is responsible for their selection, mentoring, coaching and development. You will have the required healthcare facilities management experience and will have done this work within a multi-facility organization.
*Plan, organize and direct the efficient utilization of facilities management resources, staff, facilities and equipment in support of the mission of the organization.
* Develop long and short term business strategies, operational plans and oversees implementation.
* Manage the design, structure, development and planning issues within scope of direction.
* Provide leadership and guidance to promote a professional, safe, secure and clean environment for the optimal delivery of care at all facilities in the network.
* Prepare and administer annual budgets and is responsible for coordinating new construction and renovations, operation, security, maintenance and repair of all facilities and grounds.
* Applies knowledgeable of all Federal and State requirements for Healthcare Facility Maintenance and Operations to ensure compliance at all times for all facilities in the network.
* Ensure staffing requirements are understood by executive management and provides leadership to all maintenance and facilities staff in the network.
* Responsible for timely and consistent completion of standards of safety and disaster preparedness guidelines across the network.
* Partners with Construction Management to ensure completion of the design, development and implementation of construction and remodeling projects including budgets, bids, specifications and certifications.
* Establishes and administers physical assets control, preventative maintenance procedures and systems covering all buildings, grounds, vehicles and equipment.
* Knowledge of facilities, safety and security codes, security applications, and current issues related to employee safety regulations as well as state and local regulatory agencies to ensure continued compliance as necessary.
Best Industry ? Healthcare
Best Department ? Facilities Maintenance, Engineering
Bachelor's Degree in Construction, Engineering or a related discipline is required. Advanced degree in facility management, construction or engineering is preferred. PE or HSP licensure is a strong plus. HFCM certification is required.
10 - 12 years of facility management experience within the healthcare industry is required.
Minimum of 7 years of management and leadership experience is required.
Successful oversight of multiple healthcare facility sites is required.
Ability to deliver financial results for areas of accountability is required.
Experience presenting data, plans, ideas, and information in an effective, organized and compelling manner in a variety of settings to diverse audiences.
Knowledge of HIPPA and safety and security regulations as well as the ability to liaison with city, state, county and federal officials
Ability to manage complex projects in a dynamic and evolving environment.
Strong communications skills (Verbal, written and presentation) are required.
Strong experience using MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc.) is required.
Must possess and maintain a US Driver's License.
US Citizens or Green Card holders only apply. No H1b visa sponsorship will be offered with this position.