Reporting directly to the CFO of Pearson K12 Learning LLC, the Director of Facilities will be responsible for all aspects of K12L facilities across four primary sites (Chandler >300hc, Paramus >125hc, Boston >125hc, and Glenview >100h), and four satellite offices (Folsom<20hc, Iowa City<15hc, Irving<10hc, and NYC<10hc).
The Director of Facilities has responsibility for all aspects of K12 Learning LLC North America facilities. Specific responsibilities include:
● All facilities day to day operations.
● Program management of new facility initiatives (Paramus Q3'19, Glenview Q1'20, Chandler Q3'20).
● Vender/contract management.
● Pearson Facilities Transition Services Agreement (TSA).
● Expense and capital management (Forecasting & BVR).
● Safety and security.
● Office policies and procedures.
● Audits and compliance.
● Staffing and direct management of the K12L Facilities Manager.
● Indirect management of the site-based office administrative staff.
● Assist with other ad-hoc projects as assigned.
● Minimum of 15 years project/program management, business process and Facilities management experience.
● Subject matter expertise in procurement, project management and property & facilities.
● Effective written and verbal communication skills and change management experience.
● Ability to build project plans and monitor/report on project status.
● Knowledge and competency in business processing mapping and documentation.
● In-depth knowledge of facilities services, construction and third party outsourcing.
● Develops and maintains constructive and cooperative working relationships with others.
● Paramus – NJ, Chandler – AZ, Boston – MA, or Glenview – IL
● This position requires a Bachelor's Degree. MBA a plus.
● Prior experience with Pearson facilities management a plus.
● Ability to travel domestically as needed (10-20%).