Windsor Run is looking for everyday heroes who want to make a real impact in the lives of seniors. If you’re ready to take your career to new heights, join us. In addition to a rewarding career, you’ll enjoy an industry-leading total rewards package that includes a competitive salary, an impressive package of health and dental benefits, paid time off and volunteer hours, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) with employer contribution, opportunities for career growth and advancement, and much more!
The Director of Facilities Operations and Maintenance operates and maintains all facilities while meeting or exceeding Federal, State and local government regulations, as well as the standards and guidelines of Erickson Living. This position ensures all facilities are maintained in a safe, sanitary and healthy condition and provides general support services as required.
How you will make an impact:
- Plan, provide and maintain a quality facility with respect to the interior and exterior of the buildings, roads, grounds, tools and equipment to achieve a safe, sanitary and healthy living/working environment for residents and staff
- Provide residents with quality transportation, security, reception and facility services.
- Lead all departmental employee functions, providing the facility with productive, responsive employees who are well trained and effectively managed.
- Develop departmental, community and corporate goals/objectives, formulate and implement tools for training/evaluations and methods for follow-up
- Implement system and controls to achieve financial performance as established by the departmental budge
- Orchestrate departmental administration, subordinate groups and departments through effective leadership to enable the community achieve its mission.
- Assure that all services and programs are in compliance with federal, state and/or local laws and statues.
- Demonstrate technical and management knowledge, proficiency and initiative in achieving goals and meeting standards and The Erickson Way.
- Develop and oversee Individual Development Plans for each Manager and support their growth and educational opportunities
What we offer:
- A "career for life" approach to professional and personal development for our greatest asset, our employees.
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our values, vision and mission.
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all employees over 18 years of age
- Tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement and student loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, 401K and concierge employee health and wellness programs.
- PTO and Volunteer Hours
What you will need:
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- Five years or more of business experience in General Services Operations or a similar level of experience.