Director of Facilities / Maintenance
11 - 15 years experience • Healthcare
Director of Facilities/Maintenance ? ENG#725
Healthcare / Health Services - Hospital Administration
Information Technology - Facilities Management
Executive Human Resource Service is privileged to present an exciting opportunity with a Healthcare/Health Services company.
Washington - Bellingham
Relocation Expense Provided
Although, Individual are encouraged to apply, the Ideal candidate with the following experience will only be considered.
- Minimum of 10 years facility management experience within the healthcare industry is required.
- Minimum of 7 years of management experiencerequired.
- Successful oversight of multiple healthcare facility sites is required.
- Must have and maintain a valid state driver's license.
- Must have and maintain Healthcare Facilities Manager Certification
- Preference given to candidates that are certified as a Healthcare Safety Professional
- Preference given to candidates that are licensed Engineers or Contractors
Skills and Certifications are required
Must be US Citizen or Authorized to Work in the United States
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degreerequired or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through or a combination of education and professional experience that provides the caregiver with the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities to successfully perform the job required. Advanced degree in facility management, construction or engineering preferred.
Executive Human Resource Services is privileged to present an exciting opportunity.
We are seeking an experienced candidate with facility management experience within the healthcare industry.
Responsible for the effective facility and equipment maintenance for all healthcare sites within a specific network of care. Has a matrix accountability to both the System Vice President of Facilities & Construction and the Network Chief Executive. Plays a critical role on the network executive team and provides oversight to facility managers at all sites in the network and is responsible for their selection, mentoring, coaching and development.
Role is responsible for quality, service and to ensure that all facilities in the network are compliant to all state and federal regulations and provide a safe environment for patients, their families and our Caregivers. Plans, organizes and directs the efficient utilization of facilities management resources, staff, facilities and equipment in support of the mission of company. Develops long and short term business strategies, operational plans and oversees implementation. Manages the design, structure, development and planning issues within scope of direction.
- Provides leadership and guidance to promote a professional, safe, secure and clean environment for the optimal delivery of care at all facilities in the network.
- Prepares and administers annual budgets and is responsible for coordinating new construction and renovations, operation, security, maintenance and repair of all facilities and grounds.
- Applies knowledgeable of all Federal and State requirements for Healthcare Facility Maintenance and Operations to ensure compliance at all times for all facilities in the network.
- Ensures that staffing requirements are understood by executive management and provides leadership to all maintenance and facilities staff in the network.
- Responsible for timely and consistent completion of standards of safety and disaster preparedness guidelines across the network.
- Partners with Construction Management to ensure completion of the design, development and implementation of construction and remodeling projects including budgets, bids, specifications and certifications.
- Establishes and administers physical assets control, preventative maintenance procedures and systems covering all buildings, grounds, vehicles and equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to deliver financial results for areas of accountability.
- Knowledge of facilities, safety and security codes, security applications, and current issues related to employee safety regulations as well as state and local regulatory agencies to ensure continued compliance as necessary.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills. Must be able to present data, plans, ideas, and information in an effective, organized and compelling manner in a variety of settings to diverse audiences.
- Understanding of HIPPA and safety and security regulations as well as the ability to liaison with city, state, county and federal officials
- Ability to cultivate relationships, rapport, credibility and partnerships across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to be flexible, approachable and inspire trust.
- Ability to manage complex projects in a dynamic and evolving environment.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Proficient advanced skills in MS Office applications.
SALARY: Based on Experience - $
Thank you for taking the time to share this information with your business colleagues. Any inquiries will be held in the strictest confidence. I look forward to hearing from you soon
WE ARE LOOKING FOR EXECUTIVE PROFESSIONALS!!
Executive Human Resource Services is an Executive Recruiting Consultant Enterprise dedicated to helping professionals in furthering their career goals. Success is attributed to the personalized service, with the goal of bringing together qualified business professional with quality companies.
Also please feel free to pass this information along to your network of business colleagues, and if you are looking or know of business professional within your network that is looking for an Executive Human Resources Consultant.