Director of Experience Sustainment & Improvement | AdventHealth Corporate
Location Address: 9439 Forest City Cove, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Corporate
- Great benefits
- Day 1 Health Insurance Coverage
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Full-Time, Monday - Friday
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Maintains visibility into all consumer experience initiatives being solutioned, assessing sustainment methods and outcomes measures monitoring to be developed for delivery.
- Working closely with VP, and other experience colleagues, develops sustainment methods for new initiatives, and ensures that they are factored into overall delivery workplans. Strategically plans for the timeframe of close operational monitoring by experience delivery, before a function/feature is considered on-going operational work, requiring less monitoring by the experience delivery team.
- Partners with solutioning/analytics in the scoping and development of dashboards, etc, for outcomes monitoring of deployed initiative effectiveness. Assists in the initial delivery of dashboard working with activation colleagues, then serves as a primary interface on-going to foster understanding/use by markets and corporate services of initiative focused dashboards.
- Partnered with markets, oversees monitoring of sustainment measure outcomes for deployed experience initiatives. Addresses gaps and successes with markets, providing performance improvement consulting. Escalates major pain points that may need (re)solutioning to VP.
- Partners closely with the voice of the consumer team particularly as it relates to experience of care survey and other feedback. Oversees on-going monitoring of systemic trends, successes and pain points. Evaluates market by market performance comparatively, as well as external organizations, for learnings. Identifies and researches global challenge areas, as well as their scope and potential priority to AdventHealth consumers. Directly addresses performance improvement in experience of care via consulting and other PI methods, and/or escalates negative global issues for Consumer Leadership solutioning consideration.
- Oversees a mystery shopping capability across AdventHealth, with strategic focus on the most key consumer interactions. Leverages in and out of industry state of the art methods, and external vendor(s), where appropriate.
- Promotes excellence in consumer experience through robust recognition of exceptional performance across our markets.
- Oversees and runs point on key networking forums for exceptional consumer experience, including the Experience Leaders Networking Forum, providing a robust capability for best practice sharing across AdventHealth. Provides development opportunities for market Experience Leaders.
- Oversees and runs point on Experience of Care Roundtables for clinical, operational & experience leaders focused on best practice networking in key patient settings, such as inpatient, ED, ambulatory surgery and medical practice.
- Engages in performance improvement efforts related to the EPIC platform and processes once implemented, working closely with other experience delivery colleagues and the markets.
- Serves as a lead voice (SME) for consumer/patient experience sustainment/improvement in operational and steering committees requiring this expertise.
What You Will Need:
Education and Experience Required:
- Master's degree in Healthcare or Related Field
- Minimum ten (10) years of healthcare related experience with progressive roles
- Three (3) years of experience in a healthcare leadership position with demonstrated skills in team building, goal achievement, successful project management, education and consulting.
Licensure, Certification or Registration Required:
- Certification in a Performance Improvement methodology such as Lean or Six Sigma (may substitute 5 years of demonstrated successful performance improvement experience in a consumer/patient experience role, with expectation that further PI certification will be achieved subsequent to hire)
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Strong leadership skillset with demonstrated experience in building matrixed partnerships to achieve results
- Project management expertise with examples of large complex initiative success
- See More
Valid through: 1/31/2022