The Director of Expanded Revenue of Customer Success oversees a team of Supplemental Revenue and Analytical Specialists. This role is an expert in JDA's Support Offerings, solutions, its policies, and strategies. The Director will receive assignments in the form of objectives, bookings and revenue targets and will establish goals and campaigns to meet or exceed these objectives. This role is responsible for providing ongoing guidance to subordinates to meet revenue goals for Cloud, SaaS and Maintenance.
- Lead the Global Expanded Revenue team to drive supplemental bookings for Cloud, SaaS and Maintenance.
- Oversee a team Supplemental Renewal Specialists with direct responsibility for developing new revenue opportunities. Opportunities include but not limited to- Modification Support, Reinstatements, Extended Support, and Premium Support Offerings.
- Responsible for gathering data and accurately forecasting weekly/monthly/quarterly and communicating to leadership
- Develop and drive new opportunities over and beyond traditional renewals.
- Exceed booking and revenue targets and set team targets in line with expectations from Finance and Customer Success Leadership. Analyze customer data and develop targeted campaigns to achieve/exceed revenue targets
- Work with cross functional teams to drive Expanded Sales opportunities, determine areas of improvement and identify new best practices. Serve as focal point internally and externally for customer, partners, and product sales with an emphasis on driving strategy to increase opportunities for continued revenue growth.
- Supervise exempt and/or nonexempt level staff, including conducting performance evaluations, approving time off, assigning work, delegating work, providing on-the-job training, providing guidance to staff, hiring and termination of staff.
- Special Projects outside of the job description may be required such as creating new offerings, pilot programs and staying current with industry best practices and trends.
- MUST be a stronger leader that motivates team members to perform at the highest level possible.
- Quota carrying role
- BA Degree in Business Administration Required, MBA Preferred.
- 8+ years demonstrated success in a Renewal Management/ Expanded Revenue capacity with a focus on negotiation of service contracts and Sales.
- 4+ years of strategic SaaS experience
- 3+ years of SalesForce.com experience required/ Apttus experience preferred.
- Experience managing a cost center with forecasting required.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Professional communicator with a strong business and financial acumen.
- Marketing Background a plus
- Up to 50% travel