Director of Enterprise Sales
- Broomfield, CO, USA
Conga’s suite of solutions creates more efficient organizations by simplifying and automating data, documents, contracts and reporting. As the provider of the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, we have more than a decade of experience increasing the value of the Sales Cloud by removing systems and process pain points that impede the customer lifecycle. Our 8000+ customers are passionate about our platform and support giving us 5 stars onthe Salesforce AppExchange.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking tohelp build and enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the lineproduct suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, and lots of additional perks!
The Director of Enterprise Sales is an exciting opportunity to build out Conga’s sales function by creating and managing a team of Enterprise Account Executives. The primary responsibility of this role is to hire, coach, motivate and mentor a scaling team to achieve sales goals. This person will be a passionate, data-driven self-starter who is not afraid to jump in themselves, and who has a proven track record of success in scaling sales teams.
- Deliver a sales function that drives new customer acquisition and scalable, sustainable growth
- Build and manage a team of sales representatives consisting of Enterprise Account Executives focused on new customer acquisition by solution selling in the major account space
- Work with Sales Engineers to ensure our customers receive a solution that fits their technical requirements and when necessary define & build client-tailored demonstrations; presenting to target C-Suite executives
- Manage and coordinate the tactical and strategic direction of sales representatives engaged in promoting and selling solutions and customer acquisition
- Strong mentoring and adherence to set Conga best practices and methodologies
- Upgrade current sales techniques or procedures based on team performance and new selling techniques
- Achieve sales at or above stated quota and goals
- Monitor, support and coach sales representatives with prospecting, web-based sales presentations and demonstrations, follow-up calls and closings
- Responsible for territory value growth and customer satisfaction within assigned territory
- BS/BA required, degree in Business preferred
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience hiring, coaching, mentoring, and managing a sales team
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a quota carrying sales role; prior experience selling SaaS solutions to enterprise customers
- Successfully mastered the following skills: Sales Management, aggressive cold/warm calling, prospecting, product demonstration, and closing
- Excellent presentation and listening skills; ability to communicate effectively with multiple senior management and C-level contacts
- Must be able to thrive and adapt to change in a very fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office
- Ability to create reports in Salesforce.com to find the data necessary tohelp coach and guide the team
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and motivate a team
- Management of pipelines, territories, forecasting, and processes
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.