The Role We Are Looking To Fill:
Can you drive our team forward? If your passion is for customer experience or delivering game-changing innovations our team has a place for you.
· Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships, collaborates effectively with other disciplines to maximize attainment of business goals.
· Motivate and coach an agile development team through all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
· Defines product roadmaps and translates broad strategy into actionable plans and next steps that can be implemented by individuals or small teams.
· Manage, track, and communicate project issues and risks, escalating when necessary.
· Work with business partners to understand their project needs, then estimate, prioritize, and implement solutions to address them.
· Focus on continuous improvement and user satisfaction by increasing IT’s value through innovation, process improvement, and the efficient use of technology.
· Define, build, and support the hiring plan and team structure for a culturally diverse development team.
· Report against service levels by measuring how successfully the team performs against key performance results.
· Education: BS in Computer Science or related field; MBApreferred but not required.
· Experience: 5+ years leading application development teams, 3+ years managerial experience.
· Experience with enterprise systems including ERP, CRM, Integration Frameworks, and EDI. Implementation experience with ERPs is preferred.
· Past hands-on experience in developing software, with in-depth understanding of software development and architecture.
· Strong quantitative and analytical problem-solving skills, with the ability to transform raw data into business insights.
· Exhibits strong presentation and meeting facilitation skills. Comfortable negotiating with and presenting to IT and business leaders.
· Knowledge of current and emerging technologies with strong initiative around staying current with advancements within the IT industry.
· Able to establish credibility with clients, partners, and colleagues and to collaborate effectively in a multi-disciplinary environment. Invites and uses the opinions and perspectives of others.
· An entrepreneurial spirit and drive with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment.