Specific responsibilities include:
- Apply broad industry and enterprise knowledge to identify solutions and maintain an application improvement roadmap that supports Aristocrat’s strategic and operational business goals.
- Review business process and/or technical designs to validate appropriate use of technology, and ensure our systems enhance business processes, operations, and information process flow. Drive system consolidation where possible and keep system footprint manageable and cost-effective
- Maintain a broad understanding of the organizational business strategies and processes.
- Ensure compatibility and interoperability of all enterprise systems.
- Ensure successful completion of all enterprise projects by managing scope, approach, workplan, internal and 3rd party resources, technology vendors and risks.
- Continually review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Review software acquisition contracts, professional service contracts and application maintenance renewals to ensure appropriate protections are included and costs are optimized.
- Continually manage organization design for effective service delivery. Identify and implement best sourcing methods for a specific need or service, including on/off shore delivery models.
- Guide the development of staff members, including setting objectives, coaching, delivering performance reviews, and advising management on compensation.
- Establish, contribute to and/or adhere to all key departmental operating procedures around governance, project management, software lifecycle management, change management and application security/ controls.
- Ensure continuous delivery of IT services by monitoring system performance, directing production application support and adhering to service level agreements with end users.
- Promote and oversee strategic relationships between Aristocrat IT and external entities, including application vendors and service providers.
- Ensure audit compliance with prevailing IT controls, and other industry and security standards (PII, PCI, etc).
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
What we're looking for
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelordegree in the field of business administration, computer science, accounting, or management information systems. An advanced degree is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in managing a complex portfolio of business applications and experience.
- Demonstrated experience managing a large organization (50+ employees and/or contractors).
- Minimum of 8 years’ managing large-scale technology projects
- Must have a wide range of application experience, preferably including the following technologies (in order of priority): MS Dynamics 365, Salesforce, TeamCenter, TM1, Perforce, Workday, EAI platforms, BI tools including (Power BI, Tableau).
- Proven experience in managing the design, development, and implementation of scalable software and hardware solutions, systems, or products.
- Must have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Effective and influential spoken, written, electron, and presenting skills are required with employees at all levels, vendors and any other internal/external individuals.
Must possess excellent financial and analytical skills.