We have partnered with a large Financial Services company in the Santa Fe, NM area to provide them with a Director of Enterprise Application Services.
Relocation assistance provided. Must have financial services industry experience.
The Director of Enterprise Application Services will:
- Lead the software development team through the effective delivery of software products with quality and architectural integrity.
- Work closely with the Director of Information Technology and Product Owner(s) to build products that grow the business in alignment with our corporate strategy.
- Deploy the necessary resources towards development and effectively align with the Product Design, Quality Assurance, and Technical Operations to support the business and product needs and increase efficiencies.
- Help to champion and elevate our existing technologyinfrastructure by collaborating and executing on a long-term Technology Roadmap.
- Refine client software development methodology by mentoring and guiding the team in the adoption and use of best practices and design patterns that are aligned with our product strategy.
- Work with the management team to stay in front of business requirements by collaborating on a plan for how to scale the system before the business forecast demands.
- 10+ years of software development experience with at least 5 years in progressive leadership role
- Deep experience with systems architecture, developing and maintaining technology platforms, software applications, and APIs.
- A true understanding of the full Software Development Life Cycle from building a new product to upgrading and maintaining existing platforms.
- Experience in successfully scaling development teams within small and/or large companies.
- Experience in interfacing with outsourced software partners to ensure quality of deliverables and alignment with core architecture.
- Demonstrated ability as an effective leader and coach who understands how to successfully motivate and integrate into a team of talented IT professionals.
- Hands on management of agile, iterative development spanning specification, prototyping, architecture, QA, operations and support.
- A passion for improving and championing a strong culture that celebrates and supports its talent while fostering a collaborative and intellectually stimulating team spirit.
- Ability to work well under pressure, handling multiple tasks and balancing multiple objectives, while consistently ensuring that priority objectives are met.
- Experience working within a Financial Services, Mutual Fund industry is a plus.
About Relevante, Inc. ? the Recruiting Firm Representing the Client for this Job
Relevante is an accounting & technology direct hire recruiting and contractstaffing firm. We help our Clients identify and recruit the best talent in the market and help our candidates win engaging and enriching jobs. Our Clients are some of the best companies to work for among F1000 and emerging fast growth companies in the region. Relevante has been consistently ranked as a fast growth company and one of the largest recruiting, accounting, and management consulting firms in the Philadelphia region. To stay connected with our network, please join one of our groups on LinkedIn