Accountegrity Recruiting is looking for a "Director of Engineering" in Worcester, MA.
The hiring company is a leader in the blown film industry with plants around the US. Some of their products include poly bags, reclosable bags, tubing and sleeves, film and sheeting, and mailers and accessories, etc. This position will support operations company-wide by researching, proposing, and implementing improvements and technology to increase efficiencies and profitability.
- Direct & Manage Project and Facilities Engineers and Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Direct & Manage Environmental, Health, and Safety for all facilities
- Create & Manage Capital Budget and Equipment and Facility Expense Budget
- Develop new and improve existing Technologies to Improve Operational Efficiencies
- Create and Maintain Equipment Log for Upgrades, Life Expectancy, and Cost / Benefit Analysis
- Recommend property Expansions and procurement
- Handle annual inspections and insurance visits
- Attend Equipment & Pkg. Shows to keep up with advancements in machinery
- BS degree in Engineeringrequired as a minimum
- 10 + years Industry experience in blown film or plastics related in a multi-plant organization
- Ability to work with a team and Independently, with strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and the ability to multi-task
- Project Management skills, stage gate experience ideal.
- Ability to travel up to 15%
Candidate must be US citizens or permanent resident and willing to travel up to 15% of the time. The hiring company is willing to relocate for the right person. Please contact us .