Saviynt is a leading provider of Cloud Security and Identity Governance solutions. Saviynt enables enterprises to secure applications, data, and infrastructure in a single platform for Cloud (Office 365, AWS, Azure, Salesforce, Workday) and Enterprise (SAP, Oracle EBS). Saviynt is pioneering Identity Governance Administration by integrating advanced risk analytics and intelligence with fine-grained privilege management.
This position requires you to be a self-starter with the ability to take ownership, work with tight timelines, handle various tasks simultaneously while continuing a positive work culture. Besides, great oral communication and written documentation skills are important for this role in promoting ideas throughout the company.
- Manage a team of software engineers with responsibility to deliver core components for Saviynt Access Manager
- Hire senior developers and architects into the team along with a mix of more junior engineers
- 10+ years of Computer Science or Electrical/Computer Engineering experience.
- 5+ years of software development experience with Java, Spring, and Hibernate
- Deliver software releases in an agile method at regular cadence with enterprise-level quality and performance
- Collaborate with peer managers, product managers, support and field teams
- Act as a Scrum Master for one or more teams.
- Be hands-on with the product in terms of usability, testing, triage, and design aspects
- Supervise the delivery of high quality, well-written code that is quickly understood and easily supported by others.
- Participate in project core team meetings to discuss status, risks, and mitigation strategies across delivery teams.
- Partner with Product Managers and Program Managers to define roadmaps and sprint planning objectives.
- Define, manage, and report on key performance indicators that measure team performance against organizational objectives.
- Provide mentorship to team members and build a strong teamwork culture
- Assess the performance of the team and provide feedback regularly
- 8+ years in management with a strong track record
- Previous experience in Microservices and Springboot
- Experience in fast-paced startup companies with high-velocity development and growing engineering team rapidly
- Strong technical skills with proficient people management skills
- Agile methodology background with scrum master experience
- Experience in performance management and running highly productive teams
- Strong communications skills
- Strong SaaS/Cloud company background required
- BS, or MS in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent experience required