$200K — $250K *
Specific duties include:
• Provides technical knowledge and analysis of highly specialized cybersecurity applications and operational environments, high-level functional systems analysis, design, integration, documentation and implementation advice on exceptionally complex cybersecurity problems that need extensive knowledge of the subject matter for effective implementation.
• Participate in Company IT infrastructure strategy planning activities, bringing a current knowledge and future vision of infrastructure technology and systems and best practices as related to the needs of the business.
• Will be responsible for participation of corporate Change Advisory Board suggested infrastructure changes.
• Manage and oversee all aspects of the team to include managing scope, deliverables management, resource planning, and budget management to initiatives
• Provide progress/status reporting and communication to Senior Management
• Provide leadership, formal supervision, and coaching to team. Act as an escalation point for Leads and Functional Managers regarding risks, issues, and opportunities.
• Perform timecard, expense reimbursement, and travel review and approval
• Coordinate resources to support proposal and/or new business capture efforts as well as marketing and outreach initiatives.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize, managing multiple areas of responsibility/simultaneous projects running in parallel
• Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
• Strong customer and communication skills with an ability to interact confidently with clients
• Ability to operate effectively with minimal oversight
• Ability to interact with colleagues at all organizational levels
• Ability to work well under pressure both individually and in a team environment
• Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
• Applies principles, methods and knowledge of the functional area of capability to specific task order requirements, advanced mathematical principles and methods to exceptionally difficult and narrowly defined technical cybersecurity problems in engineering and other scientific cybersecurity applications to arrive at automated solutions.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills, and demonstrated ability to present material to senior Leadership
• Demonstrated history of documenting designs, development plans, operations procedures for large complicated engineering and/or software development projects
• Demonstrated history of meeting deadlines and delivering results
• Demonstrated history of navigating complex environments and delivering results
• This position will require a flexible schedule and may require work outside of normal business hours to respond to emergency requirements
• Certifications: A Microsoft Technical Certification required (MCSA, MCSE, MCSM, MCTS, MCITP)
• Years of Experience: Minimum 15 years’ experience with at least 5 years’ experience in a management role
• As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a background investigation including criminal history and reference checks.
• Deployment/Development/Utilization of IaaS, SaaS or PaaS
• Desktop Management experience using industry standard delivery applications
• Experience designing and deploying Thin Client / VDI solutions
• Knowledge of the DIACP security process
• Experience with designing and delivering solutions utilizing Enterprise Cloud options
• Knowledge of Best Practices for the design of Secure IT Environments
Valid through: 8/17/2020