Sunrun is the nation’s leading home solar, battery storage, and energy services company. Our mission is to confront our planet’s biggest challenge, climate change, by creating a planet run by the sun. This mission requires passion, determination and a diverse growing army of talented professionals. Explore joining our mission by connecting with Sunrun's Talent Network or by submitting an application to this job today.
Ready to build your platform "the right way" and own it from the beginning? Grow and lead your team to create and run an industry-leading digital marketing platform. Your team will use Agile methodologies to build the cloud marketing platform from the ground up! You will be selecting technologies and architectures and delivering innovative solutions for a sophisticated digital marketing lifecycle in an industry leading renewable company. What could be more exciting!?
- Own the conceptualization, roadmap, solution, architecture, development, deployment, and support of our digital marketing cloud solution.
- Manage $5-10M in non-employee spend including service contracts and contractors. Negotiate contracts in conjunction with Legal and Purchasing teams.
- Lead a group of excellent product managers, engineers, and system administrators to a clear vision. Mentor to improve quality, velocity, and expertise.
- Provide phenomenal service and partnership to our marketing business partners and develop lasting relationships with technical and non-technical Sunrunners.
- Make excellent decisions about balancing quality, sustainability and implementation schedule pressures. Promote and advocate for these decisions to leadership and other team members.
- Arbitrate technical decisions and make tough calls when required.
- 5-8 years experience leading engineering teams of at least 10 people in a high paced environment.
- Proven experience in Digital Marketing platforms, strong preference for Adobe Experience Cloud.
- Experience in custom application development, third party system integration, and expertise in architecture and implementation practices.
- Dedication to encouraging a diversity of backgrounds, experiences, skillsets, and styles.
- Experience with at least one of our primary languages/technologies. Java, Node.js, Python, Google Cloud Platform,
- Experience with continuous delivery and highly distributed systems
- Experience implementing Serverless along with Event Driven Computing.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree, advanced coursework in Project/Program Management or Technology Management, or an MBA.
- Renewable Energy passion or experience.
- We offer comprehensive wellness benefits including medical, dental, and vision.
- Flexible schedules, paid time off, and paid baby bonding leave.
- 401k Retirement Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Program, and many employee discount programs.